Tuesday, May 17, 2011

To Taylor

Watch this video and read my response:
YouTube - MS wont Beat Me-Taylor's Climb 

Taylor,
     I watched your video, one of the most touching I’ve ever seen.  For what it’s worth, I believe you would benefit from a service dog.  Check out our website: http://www.msbeyondmeds.com or on Facebook: MS Beyond Meds. We are about to begin to work on a research project to demonstrate the effects of service dogs on the quality of life of MS patients.
     Where you live may limit what I can do for you, but, if you are at all interested, please contact me.  I’ll do all I can to help you find a service dog.
     My other focus is to help people deal with their encounters with the physically challenged.  I wrote something you might enjoy reading: http://msbeyondmeds.blogspot.com/2011/03/lipstick-on-cruise-ship.html about my own learning experience.  Unfortunately, it took me until I got way old to figure it out. I want to help people so they don’t have to wait until they are grandparents to learn how to behave.
     On Facebook I am Joanne Rubin Gruskin and our fan page is MS Beyond Meds.
     Please keep in touch.  You are too beautiful and sensitive to be unhappy for even one more minute.

Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment